Home | Hours | Education | Special Interests | Patient Education | Frequently Asked Questions | Board Certification | Profile In Details | Passions | Experience | Fees | Free Yoga Classes
Jayshree Vyas MD FACOG
Board Certified OB/GYN
Advanced Gynecology with Minimally Invasive Surgeries
As a woman, and a mother of 4 children, I can easily relate to Women's issues to provide "Woman to woman care".
Besides OBGYN, doing minimally invasive surgeries, Essure/Adiana office Tubal L, endometrial ablation, Uro/Gynecology, infertility, Yoga, etc.are few of my passions.
I was one of the first ones to do minimally invasive surgeries like laparoscopic hysterectomy. This lead to some media coverage like being on leading Newspapaers, live on OCN TV etc.
Urogynecology, covers variety of urinary and bladder problems like incontinence, Interstitial cystitis, prolapse etc. We have complete Uro/Gyn department to address these issues to their precision.
Our stepwise work up and through approach has given our infertility patients a good success.
Incorporating yoga and spirituality in medical care has been very rewarding.
I welcome you to visit our cordial, yet professional office to get thorough, personalized care by us where the utmost emphasis lies on ethics and integrity.
Established in 1983.
I am a Board certified (multiple times, recertified) OB/GYN. I was trained in Chicago and in NewYork . I have been practicing since 1983.
- Through and personalized care by seeing patient a a whole.
- I take pride in practicing with utmost Ethics and integrity.
- I have something more to offer to the patients because of my special training in doing minimally invasive surgeries.
- I am blessed with no adverse outcome for all these years.
- I am humbled by many patients' trusts and love for me.
- In all these years, I may have seen thousands of patients and during those years, I have been showered with lots of patients' love, affection, blessings, gifts, and good omen. Patients have flown from Japan, Florida, Las Vegas etc. to seek medical care by us. I am sincerely thankful to those who have shown their support and confidence to us through out these years.
- I like to take challenge of treating all kinds of patients who seek my help.
- We take phone reservations to minimize pts.' waiting.
Make Difference Breast Cancer
Understanding Sterilization for a Woman
Could I Have Urinary Incontinence?
Are Your Periods Getting In The Way of Your Life?