Could I Have Urinary Incontinence?
If you are experiencing sudden urine leakage, take a few moments to answer the following questions. Your answers to these questions can help your doctor determine if you have incontinence and, if so, what tyup eof incontinence you have. answer every question to the best of your ability. Discuss your answers with your doctor or other healthcare professional so together, starting today, you can choose the treatment options that are best for you.
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please share the results with our office. We may recommend a minimally invasive solution.
- Have you experienced unplanned, sudden urine leakage either while sleeping or during the day?
- Do you experience leakage while laughing, sneezing, jumping or performing other movements that put pressure on the bladder?
- Do you frequently experience a sudden and immediate urge to urinate?
- Have you noticed a change in your frequency of urination?
- Do you visit the bathroom more than 8 times in a 24-hour period?
- Do you wake more than twice per night to use the toilet?
- When planning a trip, outing or event, does the availability of restroom facilities affect your decision?